Sunday, October 16, 2011

OPMIS Examples at UTSW & Other Documents

I have reorganized the OPMIS reference files and added a couple of more UTSW OPMIS examples which include:
  • OPMIS Forms
  • OPMIS project requirements specifications
  • OPMIS Publication
  • Use of OPMIS for BIM files presentation
  • OPMIS at UTSW presentation
  • and a couple of more documents.
To see the documents, please click on the link below.


My goal is to use this public folder to share UTSW's PMIS examples and hope that other Owners will e-mail me their examples so that I can post in the folder and share with others via the blog.    To send me your examples or best practices to share with other Owners, please e-mail them to the following e-mail address.  Being able to share with each other our best practices and examples should benefit all of us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment